display problem

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Andre, Aug 29, 2005.

  1. Andre

    Andre Guest

    Hi,

    I have a strange problem when i try to display my data on a web page.
    Everything's fine until i try to display a Date Value.

    If i try to display this, no problem :

    obj("data1")
    obj("data2")
    obj("data3")
    obj("data4")

    But if i try to display this, only "data1" and "data2" will by displayed
    :

    obj("data1")
    obj("data2")
    obj("DateData")
    obj("data1")

    (if i put DateData at the beginning, i will have a blank page)
    (if i put DateData after Data1, only Data1 will be displayed)

    did someone have any idea of my problem ?

    Thank you

    Andre, Aug 29, 2005

  2. Andre

    Mike Guest

    I'm assuming obj refers to an ADO recordset object.

    This is most likely an issue with the cursor type on your recordset.
    Try setting these values before opening the recordset:

    obj.CursorType = 2
    obj.CursorLocation = 3

    Mike, Aug 29, 2005