Display resolution problem

AlexB

I just set up WinSer2008. it is my second install. I have a 1600x1200
resolution monitor. In my first install I could not get it higher than
1024x768 pixels. It seemed there was no driver available.

With this install (a new machine with a larger disk drive) I first had an
option to set the resolution to what I wanted: 1600x1200 but the DPI was 90.
When I looked at the screen I realized that texts were too small for me. I
clicked accessibility and changed it to 120. Well, it needs a reboot and
after it came back that resolution DISAPPEARED! No option for higher
resolution was available. My gosh, my heart sank. As a coward I quickly
changed it back to 90 DPI, another reboot but no luck. the slider bar has no
option to move it past 1024x768. How do you like it? It almost like my single
intervention wiped out some drivers.

i would really appreciate if someone will help me to restore a decent
resolution because it is just a nuisance.

Thanks.