Display simple list

timmso

I am trying to build a simple asp.net project. How do I use a datagrid to
simply display a list of links in a table format? For example, let's say I
have a database table:

tblNames
ID Name
1 Blue
2 Grey
3 Green

And I want to display these in the format of the web page:

Blue
Grey
Green

so that I can keep on adding names to the table and the page refresh will be
able to handle any new names. Then, if you click on a link, you go to the
appropriate page using ID as the identifier.

How can I do this? Can somebody please give me some sample code or other
guidance of how I "bind" this to a control in clickable format?

Thanks.