Display size of IS (Exchange) and Mailboxes in ASP page.

Leon

Is there an example of the ASP page that will display size of my IS of 10
Exchange servers and size of the mail boxes. Servers are all 2003 Exchange
STD and based around the globe all in one domain.

Kind regards,

Lion

Mark Arnold [MVP]

Is there an example of the ASP page that will display size of my IS of 10
Exchange servers and size of the mail boxes. Servers are all 2003 Exchange
STD and based around the globe all in one domain.

Kind regards,

Lion

For your own purposes you should already have that information to hand
because it's in the Exchange Best Practice Analyser scan.
Haven't seen anybody come up with that one although Bahrat has lots of
little things so I'll take a wander over to his place and see what's
what.