Display source in ASPX page for a help site

Shiva Ramani

I am creating a .NET help website where I would allow the user to select
(using link) a cs/aspx/xml/xsl file to be opened up & shown in web browser. I
should allow the user to see the contents as we do in the VS IDE (with color,
fonts & properly indented) in the opened browser.
This is like the functionality that is being implemented in
http://quickstart.asp.net where the path of the src file is being passed as
query string like below when we click on View Source for certain examples
http://quickstarts.asp.net/QuickStartv20/util/srcview.aspx?path=~/aspnet/samples/simple/Inline.src

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

You have the code for the QuickStarts on your own box if you installed the
full 2.0 SDK, so you have the option of "borrowing" that code for your
application.