    http://www.hw.no

    How do I display the code on the given page on my webpage?

    Terje

    Terje Sæternes, Sep 16, 2003

  2. Terje Sæternes

    rf Guest

    "Terje Sæternes" <> wrote in message
    news:xCB9b.30371$...
    > I want to display the source code on an external webpage, the url is
    > http://www.hw.no

    I must ask: why? It's not IMHO a very good page, nor is the 'source' all
    that good.

    Also, do you have permission from the owner of that site? There may be
    copyright issues involved.

    > How do I display the code on the given page on my webpage?

    You can't unless you copy/paste it. You *can* cause the browser to display
    the source in notepad or whatever by linking to
    view-source:http://www.hw.no - many browsers support this.

    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Sep 16, 2003

  3. Terje Sæternes

    Davmagic com Guest

    >From:
    >(Terje Sæternes)
    >I want to display the source code on an
    >external webpage, the url is
    >http://www.hw.no
    >How do I display the code on the given
    >page on my webpage?

    Copy and Paste it, then replace all < with &lt; and replace all > with

    Web Design-Magic-Painting-Junking-Games
    INFO 2000 For You
    http://www.davmagic.com
    See how your webpages look on a MSN-TV Browser:
    Download it here: http://developer.msntv.com/Tools/msntvvwr.asp

    Davmagic com, Sep 16, 2003