Display SQL stored images on an aspx

Adam

I've seen this topic in a bunch of place, but none of them seemed to
suit my needs. I have images stored in SQL as an Image type. At any
given point in my code there is a datatable, xImages, which has a
field called ImageFile. The ImageFile contains the binary data for
the jpeg.

Here is my code to try and display the image

Response.ContentType = "image/jpeg"
Response.BinaryWrite(objDS.Tables("xImages").Rows(0).Item("ImageFile"))

All I get on my aspx is the standard "red x" meaning the image is not
found.

Any thoughts?

Adam