Display text as a bitmap

Alex Shirley

Hi

I want to display text as a bitmap in ASP.NET (VB). It's so I can use
this to test whether a person is actually is a person when they log
on, and not an automated process (i.e. spammer or something). Network
Solutions use sort of technique on their WHOIS page.

Consequently the background graphic and graphically displayed fonts
will have to be shown in a disorganised fashion in order to prevent
convertion to text with any decent OCR programs that there may be out
in the field.

Any idea how I would go about this. Are there any articles around?

Many thanks

Alex