Display text with <newline> characters...

TTT

Hi

When users write a text in a textarea, they hit [ENTER]. So the text is cut
by <newline> caracters.

When display this text in a LabelText, i must convert these <newline> in
Otherwise, what is the best function to parse and convert <newline> tokens
into <br> balise?

Thanks

Nathan Sokalski

Try using the following:

lblYourLabel.Text.Replace(ControlChars.NewLine, "<br>")

I used this code in some of my pages, and it worked great. Good Luck!