Display Traditional Chinese Directory/Folder on asp.net 2.0 Problem ! !

info.lowyeah

Dear all,

Can anybody help me to solve the captioned problem?

Case:
I need to read a directory, which contains some sub-directories. Some
of them are English name, some of them are Chinese name.
Then my program will add the collection of the directory names in the
Drop Down List box.

When I run the aspx page in my local host IIS . It works fine. But
When I post it to webhosting server. All of chinese(Traditional)
directory names display an unreadable code.

I tried to change the Encode method in I.E browser from UTF to Big5.
But it doesn't work.

Can anybody help me to solve this problem ?

Regards,
ASP.net 2.0 Newbie (Alan)

Nick Chan

hi , i suppose u have to save ur aspx file in Unicode encoding
then normally, in the aspx file, u have to set Content.encoding =
'UTF8' or UTF-8 . i forgot