    What should be my C# or VB.NET code?

    Thanks,
    Miguel

    shapper, Mar 2, 2007

  2. shapper

    BusEdge Guest

    On Mar 2, 11:02 am, "shapper" <> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am testing an Asp.Net 2.0 web page on VS 2005 and I need to check
    > some variable values while it runs.
    > What is the best way to do this?
    >
    > What should be my C# or VB.NET code?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Miguel

    The best way is to debug the page (press F5) and step thru the code
    while watching your Autos debug window. Otherwise you can use the old
    ASP method of Response.Write("my variable is now: " + strVariable);

    Regards,
    Brandon
    ==================
    http://www.busedge.com

    BusEdge, Mar 2, 2007

  3. On 2 Mar 2007 08:10:00 -0800, BusEdge wrote:

    > On Mar 2, 11:02 am, "shapper" <> wrote:
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> I am testing an Asp.Net 2.0 web page on VS 2005 and I need to check
    >> some variable values while it runs.
    >> What is the best way to do this?
    >>
    >> What should be my C# or VB.NET code?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Miguel

    > The best way is to debug the page (press F5) and step thru the code
    > while watching your Autos debug window. Otherwise you can use the old
    > ASP method of Response.Write("my variable is now: " + strVariable);
    >
    > Regards,
    > Brandon
    > http://www.busedge.com

    Or better yet the Trace object to write the variable values
    --
    Bits.Bytes
    http://bytes.thinkersroom.com

    Rad [Visual C# MVP], Mar 3, 2007