Displayerrors with Mozilla (Firefox/Suite) on Win/Linux

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Dominik Erdmann, Mar 20, 2006.

  1. Hi!

    I have some Displayerrors with Firefox and Mozilla Suite in my guestbook.
    http://www.der-domi.de/menu_guestbook.php
    If you don't see this you can take a look on a screeshot:
    http://www.der-domi.de/tmp/guestbook.JPG
    I don't now what the problem is.

    The is build with CSSbased-Layout:

    <h3>ich</h3>

    ..guestbook {
    margin: 0 0 2em 0;
    padding: 0.3em;
    background-color: #ffdf89;
    }
    ..guestbook table {
    margin: 0.3em;
    padding: 0.3em;
    background-color: #fff8cc;
    }
    ..guestbook h3 {
    margin: 0 0 0 1em;
    color: #00009c;
    font-size: 1.2em;
    }
    ..guestbook_message {
    padding: 0.2em;
    width: 100%;
    background-color:white;
    border: 1px solid #ffdf89;
    }

    I think the problem is on attribut "width: 100%" in guestbook_message.
    But I don't know it...

    Can you help me? Thanks!

    --
    Greetings,