Displayerrors with Mozilla (Firefox/Suite) on Win/Linux

Dominik Erdmann

Hi!

I have some Displayerrors with Firefox and Mozilla Suite in my guestbook.
http://www.der-domi.de/menu_guestbook.php
If you don't see this you can take a look on a screeshot:
http://www.der-domi.de/tmp/guestbook.JPG
I don't now what the problem is.

The is build with CSSbased-Layout:

<h3>ich</h3>

..guestbook {
margin: 0 0 2em 0;
padding: 0.3em;
background-color: #ffdf89;
}
..guestbook table {
margin: 0.3em;
padding: 0.3em;
background-color: #fff8cc;
}
..guestbook h3 {
margin: 0 0 0 1em;
color: #00009c;
font-size: 1.2em;
}
..guestbook_message {
padding: 0.2em;
width: 100%;
background-color:white;
border: 1px solid #ffdf89;
}

I think the problem is on attribut "width: 100%" in guestbook_message.
But I don't know it...

Can you help me? Thanks!