Displaying a generated picture in MS Word

Jeff

Hi

asp.net .3.5

anyone here know if it's possible to display a. .aspx generated picture
inside MS Ofice (LIke Word, Outlook etc), if then I would like to know
how.. I whould be very happy if someone could tell me there exists a markup
language I can use. So that I can make a script, then paste this script into
my document and it displays the .aspx generated image...

any suggestions?