Displaying a panel when the page loads

Joy M

Hi -

I am writing my first two programs in ASP.NET, using Visual Basic.
The first is a questionaire form, the second sends the data collected from
the form out in an email.

The questionaire in the first program has two panels, a yesPanel and a
noPanel.
The first question of the questionaire asks a question which can be answered
yes or no using radio buttons.

If the answer is yes, the yesPanel should be visible and the noPanel should
be hidden, and vice versa.
This part is working OK. There is a <div> around each panel and when each
radio button is clicked,
a javascript function is called which determines which panel is visible on
the screen.

The part I haven't figured out yet is this.
The questionaire opens with the yes RadioButton selected.
I would like the yesPanel to display as well when the page loads, but I
haven't figured out a way to do it.

I tried yesPanel.Visible = "True" but this doesn't work because there are
I have had it working perfectly using buttons instead of radio buttons, but
I need to use radio buttons.

Anyway, I have spent a lot of time on it already, so I am now turning to the
ng for help.
(If I have neglected to explain anything about the problem, please let me
know, and I will reply.)

Thank you so much for your help -

Joy