Displaying a string var in the .aspx page

mazdotnet

Hi,

I have the following code in the code-behind file

public string section;
section = Request["section"].ToString()

and I like to display it in my .aspx page (included .ascx) but it's not
working.

I tried

is it possible to just place Request["section"].ToString() in for ex.
default.aspx?section=Request["section"].ToString() ????

Thanks
MA

Daniel Fisher\(lennybacon\)

<%=xxx%>

Daniel Fisher(lennybacon) | newtelligenceR AG
blog: http://staff.newtelligence.net/danielf
usergroup: http://vfl-niederrhein.net