Displaying ActionForm data in a JSP

PythonAnimal

Hello, I am converting from regular MVC design to struts, and I am
having problems displaying the beans data in my page, I am new to
struts. I can not find alot of documentation on usint struts tags
(introduction docs). Displaying a bean value I was thinking of using
something like this.
<bean:struts id="myUploadBean" formbean="actualBeanClassName">

</ html:form>

What is the proper way for displaying bean values in an JSP page. I
also wanted do sisplay vector values. How would I go about doing that.
Thanks in advance for your help