    monthly basis. For example, this month's file name is 'Feb 2005.xls'.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    -Regards

    Horhayson, Feb 2, 2005

  2. "Horhayson" <> wrote in message
    news:#lA41$...

    > What would be involved with having an Excel spreadsheet displayed in an
    > ASP page? The additional problem is that the file name changes on a
    > monthly basis. For example, this month's file name is 'Feb 2005.xls'.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.

    What do you mean? Like perhaps in an iframe?

    Tom Kaminski [MVP], Feb 2, 2005

  3. Horhayson

    Horhayson Guest

    It is a revenue spreadsheet that I want to have displayed in the main
    frame of our Intranet so when users access our Intranet, there is the
    revenue spreadsheet. So, to answer your question, whatever would
    provide the information in the easiest way to set things up.

    Horhayson, Feb 2, 2005
  4. "Horhayson" <> wrote in message

    > It is a revenue spreadsheet that I want to have displayed in the main
    > frame of our Intranet so when users access our Intranet, there is the
    > revenue spreadsheet. So, to answer your question, whatever would
    > provide the information in the easiest way to set things up.

    Just use an iframe then and point it to the URL of the spreadsheet. (not
    really an ASP issue)

    Tom Kaminski [MVP], Feb 2, 2005