Displaying and setting current environment variables from ANT ?

Ulf Meinhardt

I want to display the current environment variables from ANT.
How do I code this in an ANT script ?

Moreover how do I set environment valiables (e.g.CLASSPATH) permanently resp.
temporarily. I did not found any hints in ant manual on how to specify if the changes
should be permanently (valid after ant session too) or temporarily (for this ant session).

Ulf