Displaying binary characters on browzer?

Guest

Hi all,

I am developing an application in asp.net, Visual C# (background) and
ATL COM Component.

I am using com component in asp.net page code behind (like
default.aspx.cs).
COM component is returning binary data in string. It has binary
including null, spaces and some special characters also.

How can I write these binary characters on browzer? (this string has null,
space and special characters).

Michael Nemtsev

Hello John,

Do you want to show binara data?
Browser understand the textual info, so you need to encode your binary to
the MIME/base64 or UUE to show it in browser

---
WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP].
My blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour
Team blog: http://devkids.blogspot.com/