  1. Craig

    Craig Guest

    How do you display data on the same row as the paging buttons?
    Craig, May 25, 2004

  2. Craig

    Rick Spiewak Guest

    You can find the pager item during the itemcreated event by checking the
    item type for .ItemType = ListItemType.Pager. Then, if you like, you can add
    controls to the collection - for example: .Cells(0).Controls.Add({a literal
    control, or other control})

    Rick Spiewak, May 26, 2004

  3. Craig

    Craig Guest

    Thanks

    Is there a more visual way or a way that uses the event object model?

    Craig, May 26, 2004
  4. Craig

    Rick Spiewak Guest

    Not a more visual way, but what I described is done during an event, so
    I guess it is using the event object model.

    What are you trying to accomplish?

    Rick Spiewak, May 26, 2004
  5. Check out this article, i have explained how to do this.
    http://www.microsoft.com/india/msdn/articles/83.aspx

    --
    Saravana
    Microsoft MVP - ASP.NET

    Saravana [MVP], Jun 4, 2004
  6. Craig

    Craig Guest

    I don't have a sign on to get to the article. Can you cut and paste it here?

    Craig, Jun 15, 2004