Displaying Data without a dataGrid or dataList

p.mc

Hi all,

I'm using asp.net to display data from a SQL Server database, I've
managed to display the data using dataGrids but now need to have more
control over the display of the data. I'd like to be able to display a
single record in a webForm not displayed in an html table. I've
designed a page with divs and a css and included textboxes and
dropdownlists etc to display the fields.

I now need to enable navigation between records (next/prev record etc).
Does anyone know of a good tutorial that might help me with this? The
vast majority seem to concentrate solely on datagrids.

Is it possible to use a datagrid but display the results other than in
a html table?

thanks in advance for any help

Paul

Eliyahu Goldin

Paul,

Did you consider using Templates in datagrid? Using a Repeater?

Eliyahu