Displaying exchange calendar info in a ASP.NET web application

Chris Spurgeon

For a intranet application I'm building, there's a requirement that I
retrieve and display the forthcoming appointments for a number of users.
The client company uses Microsoft Exchange 5.5. I gather that I can use CDO
to retrieve calendar information from the Exchange, but I have not been able
to come up with a code example of how to do it. For that matter, I can't
seem to find documentation on the CDO SDK. My questions are...

1) Is CDO the best way to do this task?
2) If not, what do you suggest?
3) If so, does anyone have a URL for the CDO SDK?
4) Most importantly, does anyone have any code samples I can take a look at?
(Either VB.NET or C# is fine).

Thanks....

Chris Spurgeon
(e-mail address removed)

Chris Spurgeon

Hmm, a little bit of help there (thanks), but fairly unclear partial
example. Anyone know of a decent example?

Chris