    (Either VB.NET or C# is fine).

    Thanks....

    Chris Spurgeon

    Chris Spurgeon, Sep 2, 2003

  2. Chris Spurgeon

    estafford Guest

    Might start looking here.
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnexch55/ht
    ml/msdn_introcdo.asp
    <watch for the line wrap>

    ES

    "Chris Spurgeon" <> wrote in message
    news:#...
    > For a intranet application I'm building, there's a requirement that I
    > retrieve and display the forthcoming appointments for a number of users.
    > The client company uses Microsoft Exchange 5.5. I gather that I can use

    CDO
    > to retrieve calendar information from the Exchange, but I have not been

    able
    > to come up with a code example of how to do it. For that matter, I can't
    > seem to find documentation on the CDO SDK. My questions are...
    >
    > 1) Is CDO the best way to do this task?
    > 2) If not, what do you suggest?
    > 3) If so, does anyone have a URL for the CDO SDK?
    > 4) Most importantly, does anyone have any code samples I can take a look

    at?

    estafford, Sep 2, 2003

  3. Hmm, a little bit of help there (thanks), but fairly unclear partial
    example. Anyone know of a decent example?

    Chris

    Chris Spurgeon, Sep 3, 2003
  4. Chris Spurgeon

    Gareth Gale Guest

    afaik, I believe there is *no way* of interfacing via CDO to Exchange
    5.5 if you are doing so from a .net client (need Exchange 2000 or
    higher). See http://www.slipstick.com/dev/cdo.htm (third paragraph)

    Gareth Gale, Sep 3, 2003
  5. CDO 1.21 is officially unsupported in .Net, but I've heard of people using it. Perhaps your mileage will vary.
    --
    Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
    Author of

    Sue Mosher [MVP], Sep 3, 2003