    But on the second page?

    Is it possible without PHP or similar.

    Regards, Leon
    Leon Hoeneveld, Aug 6, 2004

  2. Leon Hoeneveld

    SpaceGirl Guest

    Leon Hoeneveld wrote:
    > Hello group,
    >
    > I want to have a html where a user can input his name with a
    > submit button and the next page displaying that name.
    >
    > How do you do that?
    >
    > On the first page:
    > <input type="text" id="name">
    >
    > But on the second page?

    > Is it possible without PHP or similar.
    >
    > Regards, Leon

    No.

    can only be done (easily) using a server side language.

    --

    x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

    SpaceGirl, Aug 6, 2004

  3. Leon Hoeneveld

    Hywel Guest

    In article <>, SpaceGirl says...
    > Leon Hoeneveld wrote:
    > > Hello group,
    > >
    > > I want to have a html where a user can input his name with a
    > > submit button and the next page displaying that name.
    > >
    > > How do you do that?
    > >
    > > On the first page:
    > > <input type="text" id="name">
    > >
    > > But on the second page?

    > > Is it possible without PHP or similar.
    > >
    > > Regards, Leon
    > >

    > No.
    >
    > can only be done (easily) using a server side language.

    Well, you could use JavaScript to do it. Reliability/JS turned
    off/blah/blah/blah/blah/blah.

    --
    Hywel

    http://sponsorhywel.org.uk/
    Hywel, Aug 6, 2004
  4. "Hywel" <> wrote in message
    > Well, you could use JavaScript to do it. Reliability/JS

    turned
    > off/blah/blah/blah/blah/blah.

    Do you have an example how to pick up the variable in JS?

    Regards, Leon
    Leon Hoeneveld, Aug 9, 2004
  5. Leon Hoeneveld

    Hywel Guest