Displaying Multiple Datagrids on one page

Dennis Davitt

I have 3 datagrids I added to a web page (using .NET). These datagrids are
created design time (not run time). After I obtain all my data and then use
DataBind on the control all 3 grids populate correctly with the data I need
but when displaying the data, the grids are set to the size from design time
and they overlap. The data that will fill each grid is dynamic so the number
of rows in each table will change. Any suggestions on how I can vertically
align my grids so they don't run into each other or overlap?

THANKS!

Charlie Nilsson [MSFT]

Think about abandoning the GridLayout, and go to a regular Flow layout
(plain old HTML). Let the browser do the work of sorting things out on
the page, and don't use exact coordinates that is forced by a GridLayout.