    of rows in each table will change. Any suggestions on how I can vertically
    align my grids so they don't run into each other or overlap?

    THANKS!

    Dennis Davitt, Dec 30, 2003

  2. Think about abandoning the GridLayout, and go to a regular Flow layout
    (plain old HTML). Let the browser do the work of sorting things out on
    the page, and don't use exact coordinates that is forced by a GridLayout.

    This reply is provided AS IS, without warranty (express or implied).

    --------------------
    >From: "Dennis Davitt" <>
    >Subject: Displaying Multiple Datagrids on one page
    >Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 11:30:51 -0500
    >Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.datagridcontrol

    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.datagridcontrol:7783

    >I have 3 datagrids I added to a web page (using .NET). These datagrids are
    >created design time (not run time). After I obtain all my data and then use
    >DataBind on the control all 3 grids populate correctly with the data I need
    >but when displaying the data, the grids are set to the size from design

    time
    >and they overlap. The data that will fill each grid is dynamic so the

    number

    Charlie Nilsson [MSFT], Dec 30, 2003