displaying pages while handling the click event

Carlos

Hi all,

I need to display a page during the handling of the click of a button.
I remember that I did this with HTML sometime ago, but do not know
how to do it with ASP .Net. Can anybody help on this one?

Thanks,

Carlos

Nils Magnus Englund

You cannot do this with ASP.NET - while you let ASP.NET handle the click
event, you can use Javascript to display other content while waiting for the
page to change... I think that was what you meant?

Regards,
Nils Magnus Englund

Patrice

My personal preference is to have the wait message displayed by the previous
page as soon as you goes away...

Else you ahve also other mùthods such as flushing (which is not convenient
in .NET) or using an intermediate page but you need then to alter the
control flow...

Patrice