Displaying right in Safari/Chrome, wrong in Firefox/iPad

Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I've been building a website that's coming together nicely. I had it "finished" in Dreamweaver, and had been testing it in Safari and Chrome.

I launched the site and started looking at it on iPad / iPhone / Firefox, and all three of those mess up the code. Ugh.

Here's the page in question:
theanswerfilm dot com/cast/wesley dot html (had to post this way because the site won't let me post links?)

I'm hoping it's some simple tweak that I'm blindly overlooking that's causing all that weird black space. Code drives me mad that way...

Attachments

  • in-firefox-iPad.jpg
    in-firefox-iPad.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 458