Displaying special characters in datagrid

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Nanda Kumar, May 9, 2005.

  1. Nanda Kumar

    Nanda Kumar Guest

    Nanda Kumar, May 9, 2005

  2. Don't know what is special in"!". It should not be different from other
    characters. If you want to preserve spaces as they are, replace them with
    " " characters. You can do it in either ItemDataBound or PreRender
    event.

    Eliyahu

    "Nanda Kumar" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Can anyone help me out, how to display special characters like '!', extra

    spaces between words, etc., in Datagrid.
    > The above said characters are loaded/binded to grid from Database, but

    these characters not NOT displayed within the grid cell. Any ideas?

    http://www.developmentnow.com/g/12_0_0_0_0_0/dotnet-framework-aspnet-datagridcontrol.htm

    Eliyahu Goldin, May 9, 2005