    SQL 2005 table and display in a textbox or label?. I am not able to see
    this in the documentation I came across, even though databinding grids
    and some other controls is straight forward. Thanks.

    aabid, Jan 18, 2006

  2. Welcome aabid to the Newsgroup
    You can see alot of samples at www.asp.net
    Hope that helps
    Patrick

    Patrick.O.Ige, Jan 18, 2006

  3. aabid

    aabid Guest

    Thanks for the response. But I could not find what I am looking for.
    May be it is too basic??
    See this example of a login screen (I dont want to use the Login
    control for some reasons.)
    After supplying the username and password, when the user clicks the
    login button, the user's full name should be displayed on the next
    screen. I am using a label to display that on the next screen.
    I have a small query to locate the record filtering with the username
    and password.
    But the problem is how to retrieve that?
    Kindly help.
    -aabid

    aabid, Jan 18, 2006