Displaying table

Guest

I am writing a court booking system for 4 courts. The problem is I don't know
how to render the table. I want each court as a column and I want time down
the left hand side. Each court has a session duration of 40 minutes. The
tricky bit is that each court's session starts 10 minutes after the previous
court and I want to this overlapping to show graphically with a consistent
time factor across all 4 courts. There is also a variable number of sessions
per day with different start and end times. I need to click on the session to
book.

I can to it in plain HTML but I don't know how I can implement in .Net. Can
I use a gridview or some other tool or do I have to construct the HTML in
code.