Displaying thumbnails

Shelly

I have progressed in my learning experience to where I have uploaded [.jpg]
files to a particular directory. I now want to display those images as
thumbnails of 170px by 170px with up to four in a row with a 170px wide
textbox under each image. If there are six images, then there would be two
rows. The first would have four and the second would have two.

I can easily do this if I know beforehand how many total images there will
always be, and then program the display statically for that number.
However, I would like the display aspect to be dynamic with respect to the
total number of images. (I can get that from a count in the directory).

So, how do I get started in this process?

Shelly

Eliyahu Goldin said:
Look at the DataList class. It allows databinding with placing several
items in a row. And you can make an itemtemplate with an image and a
textbox.

Thanks. I'll start there.

--
Shelly