displaying time for Online examinations in webapplications.

Anuradha

Good morning all,

I have test management in my webapplication,

in that 'questionform.aspx' is getting post back to get next question every
time,

for this i need to display time for a certatin test period.

and after the test time expires it should automatically stops the test.

Thanks in advance,
Anuradha.

Parag

Hi
Well..... there are several ways that you can use to resolve your problem.
The simplest of them is you can use the Page time out for the aspx page in
the JavaScript. Then on every post back keep track of the time out. And
after the time out, you can redirect your page to time out page where you
can disable the test for user.

Regards,
Parag Kulkarni
MTS, Persistent Systems Private Limited