    komal singh Guest

    Can you please help with a quick shirt survey which looks at the perceptions of programmers and also how they look at the quality of software???

    Thanking You
    komal singh, Mar 6, 2013

  2. komal singh

    Eric Sosman Guest

    Re: dissertation help needed- Questionnaire for programmers!!!! Howdo programmers perceive coding and measure the quality of software????

    On 3/6/2013 3:18 PM, komal singh wrote:
    > Can you please help with a quick shirt survey which looks at the perceptions of programmers and also how they look at the quality of software???

    Personally, I favor a loose and comfortable shirt when looking
    at software quality. Fleece-lined in cold weather, light and
    breathable fabrics in the heat -- the important thing is that
    one's clothing should not cause discomfort that would distract
    attention from improving software quality.

    Better wear soft wear for quality software.

    --
    Eric Sosman
    Eric Sosman, Mar 6, 2013

  3. komal singh