distinct multiple choice in xml schema

zonsh

Hi there,

I am looking everywhere to find a solution where I can add a type in
xml schema that will restrict the xml author to select multiple
options from a list without repeating 1 option more than once.

Do you have a solution?

Thanks a lot,
David

Pavel Lepin

zonsh said:
I am looking everywhere to find a solution where I can add
a type in xml schema that will restrict the xml author to
select multiple options from a list without repeating 1
option more than once.

<xs:complexType name="foobarType">
<xs:sequence>
<xs:element name="foo" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"/>
<xs:element name="bar" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"/>
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>