    Do you have a solution?

    Thanks a lot,
    David

    zonsh, Nov 4, 2007

  2. zonsh

    Pavel Lepin Guest

    zonsh <> wrote in
    <>:
    > I am looking everywhere to find a solution where I can add
    > a type in xml schema that will restrict the xml author to
    > select multiple options from a list without repeating 1
    > option more than once.

    <xs:complexType name="foobarType">
    <xs:sequence>
    <xs:element name="foo" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"/>
    <xs:element name="bar" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"/>
    </xs:sequence>
    </xs:complexType>

    --
    "I can't help but wonder if you... don't know a hell of a
    lot more about practically every subject than Solomon ever

    Pavel Lepin, Nov 5, 2007