Distributable asp.net web site configuration tool

John

Hi

Is there a distributable version of asp.net web site configuration tool
available? I need it to distribute with my app to allow end user client to
manage their own users.

Thanks

Regards

MikeS

You will probably have to include your own web page or three for them
to be able manage membership users and what not themselves.

Are you thinking you want them to be able to set up their own
membership provider and rolemanager and connection strings too? The
issue with the included config tool is that it has to write to
web.config to do those and the site would never run be with the
permissions to be able to do that.