    manage their own users.

    Thanks

    Regards

    John, Aug 26, 2006

  2. John

    MikeS Guest

    You will probably have to include your own web page or three for them
    to be able manage membership users and what not themselves.

    Are you thinking you want them to be able to set up their own
    membership provider and rolemanager and connection strings too? The
    issue with the included config tool is that it has to write to
    web.config to do those and the site would never run be with the
    permissions to be able to do that.

    MikeS, Aug 27, 2006