Distributed Computing in Ruby

Ari Brown

Hey all,
Before I get emails saying I don't know enough about Ruby to do any
of this yet, let me acknowledge that and say of course.
I'm only looking to learn more about doing it, writing (pseudo) code
with it, and the best way to implement it in Ruby.

So, how would one go about designing distributed computing code? And
how would you adapt that to Ruby?

Any help is welcome
~Ari
Yes I already googled it