DISTRIBUTED SYSTEM DESIGN

crazygrape

Hi,

I'm looking at a distributed system with possibly a rich java client, EJB
middleware and a relationsal DB, and am evaluating how to couple the client
and the middleware. Is there a good guide on the performance of RMI,
RMI-XML, etc? I have a requirement for lots of data entry and as such, am
steering away from an HTML GUI. But I'm open to persuasion. Does anyone
have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

SG
(e-mail address removed)