    Could you give me a few samples?

    Thanks.

    Best regards, Basil.

    Basil, Jan 17, 2007

  2. You need add in each WebMethod that must support transactions the following:

    [WebMethod(TransactionOption=TransactionOption.Required)]

    Mariano Omar Rodriguez, Jan 17, 2007

  3. Basil

    Basil Guest

    Hello, Mariano!

    It is not enough. I think that WebServices use special technologies to
    support distributed transaction like WS-AtomicTransaction.
    Ex.: I have 2 WebServices. 1st WebService method calls 2nd webservice
    method.
    I need in case of error roll back changes which were made 1st and 2nd
    webservice methods.

    Could you give me an example of using WS-AtomicTransaction. I use .NET
    Framework 1.1 and WSE 2.0.

    Thanks.

    Best regards, Basil.

    Basil, Jan 18, 2007