Distributed transactions in Webservices.

Basil

Hello!

Could you help me?

How can I implement distributed transactions in Webservices, if I have
Framework 1.1, WSE 2.0?

Could you give me a few samples?

Thanks.

Best regards, Basil.

Mariano Omar Rodriguez

You need add in each WebMethod that must support transactions the following:

[WebMethod(TransactionOption=TransactionOption.Required)]

Basil

Hello, Mariano!

It is not enough. I think that WebServices use special technologies to
support distributed transaction like WS-AtomicTransaction.
Ex.: I have 2 WebServices. 1st WebService method calls 2nd webservice
method.
I need in case of error roll back changes which were made 1st and 2nd
webservice methods.

Could you give me an example of using WS-AtomicTransaction. I use .NET
Framework 1.1 and WSE 2.0.

Thanks.

Best regards, Basil.