Distributing Database Applications

J Holtendehouzer

I'm a long-time programmer of Access VBA. Now, there are a few things I'd
like to do but can't in VBA, so I'm contemplating a switch to VB.Net. I
have VS.Net 2003 (SQL Server Developer 2000A came with it), and I'm
wondering if there's anything else I need to create a distributable database
application.

Any advice or resources you know of for someone in my spot would be greatly
appreciated!
Thanks!
Joe