distribution error

tamiry

Hi,
I have wrote a perl script, that reads some files and then putputs a
summarizing line. I wanted todistribute it among team members so I
compiled it using

pp script.pl -o script.exe

well, it worked on my PC and on all others but one. In the ecentric one
I didn't see any output at all. (the summary line is seen any case,
there are no "return"s, "die"s etc. whatsoever in the code.)
I once ran it like

Script.exe >tmp.txt

and saw the expected output, yet some other times I don't. Any idea how
to debug this?

oh, some technical details:
* my PC runs Win2K
* the other one runs XP, SP2 (other working computers have XP as well)
* I'm using ActiveState v5.8.7 for windows, build 813
* I'm using these modules:
use warnings;
use Cwd;
use File::Basename;