distutils and RPM subpackages

Egil M?ller

I would like to convert my Python program into using distutils (atm, I
build RPM-packages straight out of an ordinary SPEC-file). However, I
do use RPM subpackages (in distutils lingua, this should prolly be
called "subdistributions") - one source distribution resulting in
several binary ones. I can't find anything like this in the distutils
documentation. Is it impossible to do using distutils? If not, how do
you do it?