Distutils Error while building 'win32com.client' extension

Math

Hello python people,

Can you help me out please.
I get the folllowing Error while trying to build a installer with the
Distutils module:
building 'win32com.client' extension....
'Python was built with version 7.1 of Visual Studio, and extensions need to
be built with the same version of the compiler, but it isn't installed.'

I don't know which library to use so here's my setup.py :

setup(name='Marathon Manager',\
version='0.1.0',\
author='Math',\
py_modules=['modMain','modWindows','modDialogs','modDataBase','ADOConstants'],\
data_files=[('bitmaps', ['gif/schoen.bmp', 'if/run.jpg'])],\
ext_modules=[Extension('win32com.client', ['pythoncom.lib'])])

Thank you all (Again :))
Math