distutils question - building universal modules on OS X?

Louis Theran

Is there a standard recipe for getting distutils to built
universal .so files for modules that have C/C++ source?

Robert Kern

Is there a standard recipe for getting distutils to built
universal .so files for modules that have C/C++ source?

If your Python was built to be Universal, it will automatically use the same
architecture flags to build the extension modules Universal.

--
Robert Kern

an underlying truth."
-- Umberto Eco