    can I set an alt text for a div? Which shows, when nothing is loaded
    into it? like an img alt?

    joerg

    joerg pfeffer, Jun 20, 2006

  2. Jonathan N. Little, Jun 21, 2006

  3. joerg pfeffer

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, joerg pfeffer
    <> declared in alt.html:

    > can I set an alt text for a div?

    No. That wouldn't make any sense. What are you actually trying to do?

    --
    Mark Parnell
    My Usenet is improved; yours could be too:

    Mark Parnell, Jun 21, 2006
  4. joerg pfeffer

    jojo Guest

    joerg pfeffer schrieb:
    > hello,
    >
    > can I set an alt text for a div? Which shows, when nothing is loaded
    > into it? like an img alt?
    >
    > joerg

    You say an empty div-tag? What should be the need of this? If you have
    the div to write data dynamically into with any script, why don't you
    use the same script to write a text in it when nothing else is loaded?

    jojo, Jun 21, 2006