[DIV][CSS][TAB] Div mask my input

Franck DARRAS

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with different TAB. Each TAB contains some DIV, each
DIV have input.

When I change of TAB, i have a problem, i can't acces to my input. These
inputs are mask by my last DIV. I can access to inputs with the TAB touch.

This proplems occurs only on IE 6, in Mozilla an Opera, i haven't problem.

You can find an example below this link

http://www.enstimac.fr/~darras/onglet/index.htm

When i go to the tab 3, click in an input, go to the tab 1, i can't
access to champ2, i can't access to hyperlink tab 2 of the table.

I access to the input if the last div is smaller that the new div.

Thanks for your help

and sorry for my english

BYE

Franck