[DIV][CSS][TAB] Div mask my input

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Franck DARRAS, Feb 27, 2004.

  1. Hi everybody,

    I have a problem with different TAB. Each TAB contains some DIV, each
    DIV have input.

    When I change of TAB, i have a problem, i can't acces to my input. These
    inputs are mask by my last DIV. I can access to inputs with the TAB touch.

    This proplems occurs only on IE 6, in Mozilla an Opera, i haven't problem.

    You can find an example below this link

    http://www.enstimac.fr/~darras/onglet/index.htm

    When i go to the tab 3, click in an input, go to the tab 1, i can't
    access to champ2, i can't access to hyperlink tab 2 of the table.

    I access to the input if the last div is smaller that the new div.

    Thanks for your help

    and sorry for my english

    BYE

    Franck