    happens only in WinXP but not in Win2000 and Win2003 server.

    Appreciate your help.
    Ed
    =?Utf-8?B?RWR1YXJk?=, Jan 25, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RWR1YXJk?=

    Steve B. Guest

    Take a look inside the performance settings tab on the client computer.
    There is an option that "smooth" the scrolling.
    This option is activated on WinXP by default, but not on Servers editions.

    Steve

    Steve B., Jan 25, 2006

  3. Hi Steve,

    I tried unchecking "smooth scrolling" but it did not fix the problem.
    However, when I changed the performance setting to "Adjust for best
    performance", it corrected the problem, although it changed the appearance of
    the scroll bar. I will check with the users if this is an acceptable
    solution.

    Thanks for your response.

    =?Utf-8?B?RWR1YXJk?=, Jan 25, 2006