Div inside an iframe - how to set height relative to the iframe's visible size?

Joe Attardi

Sorry for the confusing subject line; I'm not sure how best to phrase
the problem I'm having.
I have an iframe that contains two divs, each containing a table. Each
of these divs has its height set to 50%, and those two divs make up the
entirety of the page contained within the iframe.

The problem is that the divs' heights are relative to the size of the
entire document, and not the visible size of the iframe. What I need to
do is have the two iframes have a height of 50% relative to the
_visible area_ of the iframe.

If you need further explanation let me know. Any ideas how to do this?