div overflow doesn't scroll in Safari

hanness

Hello, i'm trying to make a scrollable area in my website. The area (a
DIV) is 500 x 200 pixels and shows a table which is much larger (>2000
pixels in width).
Everything works fine in IE, but on a mac, using Safari, a problem
rises: There is no scrollbar, not horizontal, not vertical.. And only
the last part of my table is visible..

What should i do? Has someone an example which works in Safari and
scrolls aswell? I don't want to use framesets...

my code:

[[[[[[[[[[css file:

div.scroll{
height: 200px;
width: 500px;
overflow: auto;
}

[[[[[[[html part:

RobG

Hello, i'm trying to make a scrollable area in my website. The area (a
DIV) is 500 x 200 pixels and shows a table which is much larger (>2000
pixels in width).
Everything works fine in IE, but on a mac, using Safari, a problem
rises: There is no scrollbar, not horizontal, not vertical.. And only
the last part of my table is visible..

What should i do? Has someone an example which works in Safari and
scrolls aswell? I don't want to use framesets...

my code:

[[[[[[[[[[css file:

div.scroll{
height: 200px;
width: 500px;
overflow: auto;

}

[[[[[[[html part:

Nothing to do with javascript, ask in a CSS or HTML groupd: