Div that blocks the content behind it ?

kjo

Once i viewed a webpage that had a link that showed a DIV, and while
the DIV was active it blocked the content on the site until a button
was pressed.

How do i make this work ?

I belive that it's a DIV, but how it's set up, i dont know.

Jukka K. Korpela

Scripsit (e-mail address removed):
Once i viewed a webpage that had a link that showed a DIV, and while
the DIV was active it blocked the content on the site until a button
was pressed.

Nasty, isn't it?
How do i make this work ?

Disable JavaScript in your browser to prevent such blocking.
I belive that it's a DIV, but how it's set up, i dont know.

Good for you and for your visitors.